Hotel & Pitch and Putt Golf Course in Isère, Rhône-Alpes
The Pitch and Putt Golf Course at domaine Dolomieu
Nestled in the 20-hectare tree-filled grounds, domaine Dolomieu’s Pitch and Putt golf course is a haven of peace, making it the perfect place to learn, to practise and to have some fun during your stay near Lyon in this château hotel with a spa and a Pitch and Putt golf course. Beginners can get to grips with this fascinating sport or relax with friends or family. More experienced players will love the opportunity to perfect their game and to practise their putting.
This Pitch and Putt golf course is managed in accordance with domaine Dolomieu’s environmentally friendly approach. An efficient and state-of-the-art watering system and water management systems make it possible to limit the water diverted from the existing reservoir. The groundskeeping staff at the Pitch & Putt golf course focus on maintaining synthetic surfaces, adding sand as required, levelling the playing surfaces and, if necessary, making use of very small amounts of organic fertiliser.No plant protection products or chemical fertilisers are used.
Covering 2 hectares, this Pitch and Putt golf course has two 9-hole courses of par 27 and blends perfectly into the stunning natural surroundings of the grounds: the trees and the style of the golf course have been protected and preserved to create a seamless transition in this unique setting. The putting green is perfect for practising and perfecting your puts, before you move on to the 9-hole course with a breathtaking view of the hills of Le Bugey.
- 2 9-hole courses, par 27: the first course is 500 metres long and the second is 385 metres long
- 1 putting green
- Male and female changing rooms
- Free parking
- Green fees in high season - April to September: €24 per day per round
- Green fees in low season - October to March: €16 per day per round
- Adult membership: €456 per year (unlimited access)
- Spouse membership: €384 per year (unlimited access)
- Under-18 membership: €384 per year (unlimited access)